Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I followed to say I'm reporting you!

[15:58] <zaycara> i followed just to tell you that i reported you for veiw botting , unfollowed now

[17:01] <swishyswish> I followed you to tell you I reported you. Have a good day
[17:01] <swishyswish> View bot with partner? not sure how you have made it this far
[17:01] <swishyswish> :) :)

So this happened yesterday during my streaming session.  It was the first time I streamed a game called, "Tiger Knight: Empire War".

 


I have enabled Follower-Only Chat a while ago so these two guys had to wait 5 minutes in order to write in the chat. Both appear to be streamers of this game so I guess that's how they found my channel by looking at current streamers under the game directory.

This problem appears to be creeping up more and more across twitch.tv. Recently I've checked out a r/twitch reddit post talking about a similar sort of a thing.


My advise for streamers who get accused of such things has been to document it and ignore it.
No comments:
Post a Comment